PLAN4ALL at my desk

PLAN4ALL at my desk
click above for PLAN4ALL site

The books I have read and like

June 26, 2010

I am completely new at blogging, but I will try to start something anyway.

I have just browsed through CENTROPE Project, dealing with interoperability os spatial planning information between several countires of Central and Eastern Europe. Nice JOB done by several project partners, starting from 2004 year...here is the link :

I am recently involved into creation of Polish sub-network of 15 Affiliate Partners of European Union Plan4all project, dealing with interoperability of spatial planning information. Plan4all integrates the efforts of 24 partners from 14 European contries and Norway, working towards standardization and harmonization of spatial planning documents towards fulfiling the requirements of INSPIRE Directive, which enforces internet publication of 34 data layers (themes) across all Europe, including borders of property parcels, contrours of buildings, aerial and satellite orthoimagery, roads, elevation data, and lot of environmental data laters.
All this information has to be published between 2009 and 2019 by all european countries.
link to Plan4all Project is here : http://www.plan4all.eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive